Hello! 

If you're interested in becoming affiliates or you would like to link exchange with the KYOHAKUHIME Blog please do read the following requirements. 


Currently
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN



AFFILIATE :

 Your site/blog must contain or is related to any of the following: 
The more hearts, the bigger the chances I'll consider being your affiliate. I'm extremely picky with the affiliates I choose, be warned.

- Anime ( ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥)
- Manga ( ♥ ♥ ♥ )
- Cosplay ( ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥)
- Bishounen  ( ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥)
- Yaoi  ( ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥)
- Vocaloid ( ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥)
- Graphics ( ♥ ♥ ♥ )
- Resources  ( ♥ ♥  )
- Personal Life  ( ♥ )
- Tutorials ( ♥ ♥ )

• You must update your blog/site as often as you can.
Please, I visit all my affiliates, if you were to become inactive I will immediately remove you from my affiliates list. 

Your blog/site posts must be related to my blog
My entries are usually about the categories listed above. Your blog/site must cover at least one of them or be about one of them. I don't want an affiliate that isn't related to what I'm interested in whatsoever. 

• You must place my blog button or blog link in a visible spot.
I place my affiliate's button in a very clear and visible spot on my blog, it's only fair that you do the same.

 Please keep contact with me via e-mail or cbox.
If you want me to continue being an affiliate, please be reminded that communication is important. If you're going to be an affiliate, then at least be a friend as well.



LINK EXCHANGES:

 Your site/blog must be related to any of the following categories

- Anime 
- Manga 
- Cosplay 
- Bishounen 
- Yaoi  
- Vocaloid 
- Graphics 
- Resources 
- Personal Life
- Tutorials

Though since it is link exchange, if your blog/site is not under any of the categories I listed it will still be considered. But usually the ones under the listed categories have a higher chance of me exchanging links. 

• You must keep contact with me.
This is a big deal if you want to keep your blog/site on my link exchange list. I really don't want to have a dead link on my list, so if you have new updates or posts please do contact me via e-mail or cbox.

 Your blog/site must be active.
Like I said, I will not accept dead sites. 


Now that you have read my guidelines, you may send me an e-mail at nanabichwan@yahoo.com with the following:


*Name:
*E-mail Address: (VALID)
*Website/Blog Address: 
*Applying for: (Affiliate/Link Exchange)

I will be sending a confirmation e-mail if I accept or reject your application. Thank you!



LINK ME ♥





Labels: ,