Hello everyone! 
I am so sorry for my lack of updates, there hasn't been anything interesting to blog about. But I will make up for it before new year, that's a promise! 

Now just recently a project wiggled its way to my attention, and it's a project planned by my good friend KYU. Of course immediately it perked my interest when she told me it was a drama dub featuring my favorite song series by the VOCALOID casts. 

This is a very exciting project that I'm grateful to be participating in! So I wanted to help out a friend on an interesting project she wanted to pursue, and I eventually got really hyped and enthusiastic to see this project release its first video! 




The Story of Evil is a song series created by the well-known composer Mothy that has gained recognition all over the world. With it's popularity, the song series was adapted into a manga and a novel that is written by Mothy. The story of evil takes focus on the sin "Pride" which is represented by the Kagamine Twins, Rin and Len. Mothy has also composed songs for the Deadly Series such as Lust, Gluttony, Envy, Sloth and Greed. The composition for Wrath has yet to be released. 





Take a look at the trailer of our project! 
I'm portraying the Queen of the Yellow Kingdom, please forgive my very lame microphone. I plan to buy a new one so that I can record better. But putting that aside, enjoy the trailer!

I suggest you all take a look at the list of cast members on this dub found in KYU's blog



Hope you guys will support this project! Stay tuned for it!



Labels: ,