Dance Choreography


Hello everyone! Adding up new entries for every category so I can start filling them up :) So I added in this new category to satisfy your dancing needs -winks-

These entries won't usually be very long since I'll just be sharing to you videos of the choreography ♥

Ready to learn a dance dedicated to forbidden love? 


Now there's only one choreography for this song that has been used by numerous odorites from Nico Nico Douga, and that choreography is made by the talented MIUME ( みうめ).  The choreography she composed is designed for partners. She personally danced this choreography alongside Aira and it eventually became viral as time progressed.

Here is the original video of the choreography:

NOT MIRRORED



Now I'm quite aware some of you will find it hard to learn from this video since I know some of you are used to mirrored versions. Therefore here is the mirrored version ~

MIRRORED

 


Have fun learning this dance!


Labels: , , , , , , ,