Hello everyone!

Tuning in with a brief update with some local events here in the Philippines! Today, I'm going to give some heads up to everyone for this year's Fantasy Quest!


So pretty much everyone is excited for this year's installment of Fantasy Quest! Honestly it's a total bummer I can't attend this year, but nevertheless I'm sure it's going to be another successful event!

Now let's get to the fun part, this year we have an amazing new guest who's flying all the way from Japan! Let me introduce this year's special guest for Fantasy Quest 3!



Yes my dear readers, the Usagi, will be attending Fantasy Quest this year! This was a big shock since I never expected that Usagi will be coming to the Philippines, but Kami-sama has been good. Gah! This totally makes me want to attend now, I would so love to meet Usagi in person T_T Her works have been very wonderful and I'm seriously jealous to the people who will get to meet her during the event :T Last year, Yuegene Fay was the special guest during FQ and I was fortunate to have attended the event when she visited. So, I'm forever grateful for FQ since it gave me the chance to meet my long loved idol ♥ If any of you are big fans of Usagi, don't miss out this chance to meet her in person!

But it's not just going to be Usagi who'll be gracing the gardens, there's also other cosplayers visiting us for this event!


Arthur and Hime of Indonesia and Xrystal of Singapore will be visiting us as well! It's definitely a big delight to have cosplayers from different countries visit the Philippines, it's like a huge blessing in my opinion ♥ But will the guests just be international cosplayers? Heck no! What I like about Fantasy Quest is that they have guests coming from different places in the Philippines. One of the local guest that will be attending this year's Fantasy Quest is.....The lovely Zhel Guiral! 



Look at all these wonderful guests that will be coming to Fantasy Quest... -sigh- totally sucks I can't attend. But! I am inviting everyone to attend this wonderful event! Ever since I had the chance to attend FQ, it was the best experience of my life. I had so much fun and the trip was worth it! Based on my personal experience, I gained a lot of new friends during FQ and just simply had an experience of a lifetime! I got to meet my idol (Yuegene Fay) and some good friends from Singapore! (Vio and Reiko). The location is very spacious and there isn't much big crowds, so you can be rest assured you'll be comfortable during the whole event. I think Fantasy Quest is one of the events you should look forward to, because for me, if this is going to happen YEARLY. Yes please. A BIG YES. ♥

To those of you who will be attending Fantasy Quest, I hope you all have a wonderful time and I wish you all a safe trip! Don't miss out on an event as magical as this! ♥



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,